Hope and Healing for Women and Children in Transition
129 Gibson Court
Lexington, SC 29072
Interim Director: Gerald Davis
Applications are accepted at the Hope Plaza Resource & Solution Center, 2018A Main Street. Call 803-771-4357 for an appointment. If nobody answers, leave a message and your call will be returned within 24 hours.
To transition the lives of women and children providing them with hope to live a purpose-driven, empowering life.
To be a leader in restoring women and families to self-sufficiency.
- Our facility encompasses a COMMUNITY
- We are HELP-MATES to our residents and community-at-large.
- We seek to be an EXAMPLE that women and children see daily, which allows them to live a purpose-driven, empowering life.
Five Focus Areas:
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: Spiritual Enrichment, Counselling, Life Skills Classes, Goal Setting, Case Management
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Job Prep Classes, Soft Skills Classes, Interview Skills
- EDUCATION: GED Classes, Tutoring for Adults & Children, Scholarships for Quick Jobs at Midland’s Tech
- HEALTH & WELLNESS: Nutrition Classes, Developing Better Eating Habits, Disease/Illness Prevention & Healing
- PERSONAL FINANCE: Financial Peace Classes, Budget Training, Assistance with Debt Reduction
Volunteer and Contribution Opportunities
Opportunities to help with your time and money and gifts such as personal products, furniture, linens, toys, etc., abound. Please call or contact us to let us know of your willingness.