Wilderness Camp and Research Campus
Pine Plain Road
Jim Gregory, Director
Youth Activity at Mission Lake
A National Pilot Project
- Positioned to serve the state of South Carolina.
- Approximately 1300 acres of pristine land with a fifty acre lake and two ponds.
- Capacity expansion possible for generations to come.
- Less than fifteen miles from Columbia, SC.
- Near many employment opportunities.
- Development has begun!
Video Tour of the Property
The tour begins at Christ Pond,
flies over Central Pond, then offers a drone’s-eye
view of the total property from above Mission Lake.
Mission Lake is the result of years of intensive study and collaboration around the challenge of poverty facing the state of South Carolina. It is a community-based response that is not dependent upon unsustainable local, state and federal sources of funding and is designed to be a key component of a sustainable, scalable, respectful, and accountable system for responding to needs.